Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Help!

Its past two in the morning. I had a busy yesterday, and I'll be having an equally busy today. Pls why am I not sleeping? You go fear jamb question. One of the reasons might be me overstepping my boundaries yesterday at kfc with zibusiso..kai..

On to brighter things...Today is my cousin's birthday! To think I did not know we were cousins until about this time last year, and she's just 3 days older than me! Very cool... Me n my lil sis will go chill with her later, hope that ll be fun.

Yesterday was not very funny o..I was feeling adventurous and I tried out a new design on my cakes... But to my utmost horror, my customer did not like it! I was not at all amused, after all my hard work. Oh well, I have no one else to blame but myself, so once beaten, several times shy.

I have found that in my time at the law school, I will be acquiring and honing certain skills. These are not the things you get taught in class. These are much more important, and me being the person that I am, I have a lot to learn.

I wonder what this Christmas will be like. My bro's home, but I miss my big sis/partner in sleeplessnes-cos-of-cake. I want to go to my cousin's church on my birthday, but my Ma is being...well,my Ma. Let's see how that goes sha.Gosh, I'm getting old...

And I know I'm going to pay dearly for being up at this hour! Alright then, bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment