December 10. 7:52pm
Its another quiet evening by myself. I enjoy these evenings, usually during the weekends, because I'm free. I can sleep, read, dance, cry, generally do whatever I please. I'm even getting quite comfortable moving about in my birthday suit...Initially the weather was too hot for any other options, but when the light condition kinda improved, I was already comfortable in it. I mean, it is quite a stunning work of art, if I do say so myself...
Anyways, I had some chinese dinner, and I want to watch a movie, but the laptop isn't coorporating, so maybe I ll read a novel, as recommended by the delectable Mrs Odusote...
Yay! Laptop just came on! Now to chose a movie. But first, I want to talk about my best lecturer in the law school so far.
Mrs Gbemisola Odusote is my Property Law practice lecturer. There are three of them actually, but one reason I like her best is because she seems least interested among the lot in killing us...the others try by rambling on and on till we have barely enough strength to sit up. The Head of the department I don't really like because she is rude to her subordinate.
Anyway, Mrs Odusote is tall, a a little fairer than I am,quite good looking. And she hardly ever smiles. But she is such a good teacher. Very interested in us getting what she is saying.understanding what she teaches. She is pretty funny, down to earth, and she is time conscious...very few people in that department have that quality. For some reason, this lady helped me to like the course, encourages me to read it and be good at it. Maybe somehow she looks like what I could be when I'm her age, perhaps with more smiles. I just really think she is very cool, and I hope I get to meet her in person.
Now its back to my movie, and I hope I can get some worl done before the night expires...
No comments:
Post a Comment