Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day musing, and all that...

By golly, there is nothing that irritates me more than 'odeishious' songs. Classic example, the rather talently deficient Kas. I mean he probably has other talents, but music aint one of them. He was just lucky to have struck a catchy phrase, and a nice beat. It would however appear that he's stuck there. Because every other song on the album has almost the same beat. So if I'm not mixing up facts, he is behind the song, 'whine for me'. Stupid song says whine for me girl I've got money. So bloody what? Did I say i did not have money of my own? Who wants your smelly money? If your only consideration for asking me to whine is cos you've got money, then you can shove it. Like do I look like a prostitute? Anyway, I blame him not. It's the girls that have been answering him and giving the rest of us a bad name. Plus the ones that are screwing all things screwable in exchange for BBs and other petty favors. It don't get any more pathetic than that. Girls, and guys, really do need to realise just how much they are worth. As you may have gathered, I find that song awfully insulting.

But that's not why I'm writing joh. Its the song playing outside my window that irritated me, and I decided to rant a bit. Back on course...

I spent Christmas day generally just lounging. After I worked so hard that my body was twitching with fatigue yesterday, I decided that I cannot come and go and die. So I've been going through the tons of movies my bro has on his hard drive. I came across this English/Japanese movie that was totally hilarious! It's all cheesy and stuff, but I love it! And I'm about to tell you why...

First off, the main guy in the movie is such a hottie!!! I mean I have never been so enthusiastic about a fine boy like this...Dayum! This guy is a specimen of male goodness, a hunker-hunker-bunning-yum! Gosh, I am sincerely blown away...and I don't get that easily blown away. So this was already good motivation to watch the movie. And the story line was really sweet. Nothing outta the ordinary really, your somewhat predictable love story, but I really enjoyed it. Maybe because it reminded me of the books I used to read a while ago, when love was simple and sincere. Now I can gush over this fellow because its a movie, and its majorly fictional and all. It dont mean that if I saw such a fine fellow in real life, i would be so enthusiastic. Because reality is reality, and while I try to give all people a minimum benefit of doubt, I'm not too optimistic, nor am I interested tangled involvements or any such thing.

So this overly cheesy mush of a movie made my christmas, because it was so sweet. And it kind of encouraged me to just keep it real. I wanna be able to live with my imperfections, embrace them, work on getting better, but maintain my own identity. So far, I have been through about three movies, will like to see inception though, but I'm also contemplating baking a cake...

Merry Christmas....and thanks be to God for sending Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment