Hello you...
Chances are that we've met. Or maybe we havent, and we will later. But either ways, I take it that we are both getting ourselves together now, so that when it's time, we'll be at a good place, and we'll relate properly, with no encumberances.
I don't know what you'll call me. I'm sure you'll come up with something nice, or maybe it'll be special just by the way you say my name. Anyhow, it's fine by me.
Right now, I'm trying to put my life in proper order, to be a master in my art. I'm trying to be the best God wants me to be, so that i will be strong for both of us when the time comes. I trust that you are doing the same.
But I can tell you certain things for sure. Because I have chosen you, God helping me, I will always have your back. No matter what. By God's special grace, you and I are gonna be together for a very long time. So It wont matter what life throws at us. You ll always have me. Like the song says, whether its 1 naira, or 1 million, or 1 billion(which is where we'll be!), baby, you've got me. You are the only one I'll see, and I'll stay with you if you'll stay with me. So ours is gonna be a forever. When you feel like there's so much stress at work, you'll hurry home as fast as you can, because your baby will be waiting for you, to listen and help you feel better. I'll be there to give you tough advice, to tell you the truth. I'll help you be the person you want to be, the person I know you can be. When I say something that hurts you, you'll be able to tell me, or when I'm taking things too seriously, you'll lovingly tell me to calm down. We won't be perfect, but our love will reflect in everything we do. You ll respect me and my opinions, and I will respect yours.
You and I will help each other to reach heights of passion and satisfaction. My body will be yours, and yours mine. We won't be a boring couple, that I can assure you. We'll keep things fresh and hot, because you'll need me, and I'll need you.
I'll be your best buddy. Yes, you'll have friends, and i'll know all of them and probably like them. They'll know me as your madam, and my friends will know you are my oga. But everyone will be able to see that ours is not a relationship of servitude. We'll get each other, and give room for the other to grow. With a look, or the tone ofyour voice, I'll know that you don't like something, or something is wrong.
I know we'll come across other hot girls, or fine guys. But while we will acknowledge God's beauty, they will only remind us of how we have something better at home.
You ll be my soul mate. My leader, My head. You'll be my best friend, my lover, my teacher. You ll pray for me, as I will pray for you. Your secrets, and your heart will be safe with me, because I will try my best to guard them with all I have. You and I will serve God together, and we'll help each other attain maximum potential.
When kids come along, we'll love them wholeheartedly. They will never be afraid to speak, share their fears or their concerns. We will teach them to love God, to work hard, to dream great things. We will allow them to cry, to make mistakes, to grow. You and I will raise godly children.
And when we are old and grey, we will sit on the couch, still holding hands, still laughing at each other's jokes. We will still tell each other 'i love you' at the beginning, middle and end of each day. We will still write letters to each other on valentines day. I'll still listen to your heartbeat as we fall asleep, limbs intertwined.
You and I will weather the storms together, because God will be on our side, and our love will grow and flourish. I will be your treasure and your pride, as you will be mine.
Dear future husband, loving you is my privilege, my pleasure, my pride.
No comments:
Post a Comment