December 10. 1:10pm
Sitting in class, my concentration is just about zero...this man has a gift for rambling on and on! My goodness..I haven't eaten any thing proper all day.. A few bites of oreos and some chocolate really doesn't count.
Anywayz, yesterday night ended up the exact opposite of what I could have thought...gosh..
So I was supposed to go dancing, after so many years! I was all kitted up, looking hot and all. Was to see a friend who was going on leave first, then stop off at the dance place. Only, when I told my friend that he would drop me off, he refused! Like he said the only way he would take me there was if Jesus came down from heaven! I could not believe my ears. We dragged this issue ooo, and I ended up not going. Of course I made him pay dearly for this...in the way only I could. And his reasons? I did not agree with it, but I knew it was borne out of the immense love he has for me, so I let it slide. Now I have to find a good reason to give the person who invited me, because the real reason, I will not be saying.
Btw, if living your life involves stabbing someone else in the heart,intentionally, then you are not really living. But then again, it's not that surprising...
Wedding tomorrow! Nothing to wear! I hafta find something...
Tomorrow is a special day...in more ways than one.
No comments:
Post a Comment