Friday, December 10, 2010

Gosh...I miss unilag.
I'm chilling by myself, done with my movie, and I stumble on some videos from the beach party... And I realise that I miss my University days..a lot.
I miss the class of 10, every single crazy person that made up the class. I miss the laughs, the fun. I miss the hostel, my roommates. I miss Rosemary. I miss my friends in abuja and enugu and Kano. Seeing everyone brings back such good memories, and I realise that I had a really cool University experience.
I recall in particular how the day of the beach party ended... When I found a way to meet up with him, and we just hung out...was a perfect end to a cool day..Really cool..*sigh*

I guess you could call this my mini trip down memory lane...a luxury I afford myself sometimes, but I have to relish that moment and not link it to the present, because right now...things are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment