I need sleep. My head and stomach feel funny.My eyes feel twitchy.
I have been using the blacberry keypad way too long. I feel like an illeterate as I use my laptop. This is a bad thing.
I am glad that Jesus came and died for me. I am glad that with all my srrew-ups, He still has my time.
Whatever a man sows, he, and his children, and their children, will reap it. Its such a scary thought. What am I storing up for my children to reap?
I am putting a face to a deep desire tomorrow. I dont know what I am going to say, or how it will turn out. I need to stop thinking abut it so much.
I am employing all my faith and every promise of God that I know, to pray that Sharon is found, It hurts me deeply that she is not with her family at the moment. so deeply, you would think she was my family. Lord, please have mercy...
I have been learning new skills. Like how to store up information, and how to 'chest' pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment