Monday, June 28, 2010

Tired.

My goodness...
I’m tired. I did not achieve anything today school-wise, because I got side-tracked, and I did not know how to get myself out of it. When I’m tired, things seem different, the world is a drearier place. I wonder when I’ll ever be tired and happy.
I have taken up a destructive habit. One that has caused me trouble in times past, and one that is part of my present predicament. It would appear that I have not learnt my lesson. With him, or anyone else for that matter.
The thing is, after the first few times, I promised myself that I would not do it again. That I will do better next time. That it only makes me feel worse. But then the situation presents itself, and truthfully, it makes me forget my pain, even if it’s for the shortest time...
My plan seems to be wavering a bit. Maybe its because I’m back in school with many distractions. I guess I have to adjust. I will try not to talk about it until it actually works. In the mean time, I need to stop sleeping with the enemy.
My heart is no longer with me, not really anyway. Living without a heart is not so easy, but it is necessary, and hopefully, it will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment