Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ahem...

Ahem...
I am rather amazed at the number of blogs I have churned out in the last couple of days! Grief sure knows how to bring out the stuff in people...good and bad. As far as bad things go, it is getting quite obvious that I have not been sleeping. My health isn’t doing so great, and something has to give because I’ve got tons of work to do.
Today was an interesting day. Weird, but interesting. Depends on your definition of interesting though. But I came up with a plan...an almost full-proof plan, if all the variables work out. I will not share them with you yet, dear curious non-existent followers, but time will tell. You’ll see.
I came across something that I had forgotten about. Something that has a great deal of answers. Even though it’s not all quick-fix and stuff, I guess it’ll be there when i am ready to deal with stuff properly. I saw in my open heavens (my devotional that I dumped for a while, unfortunately) that you cannot conquer the day while it is day, but at night. Let’s just say that this is my night. And I know that if I don’t win this now, it’ll be waiting for me in the future. So here is to conquering the day! This is where my plan comes in, but I’m still not telling, so be patient! (I’m one to talk, I’m still learning the meaning of the word...)
Yeah, so the thing I remembered? Here it is:
Yield not to temptation
For yielding is sin
Each victory will help you
Some other to win
Fight manfully (or womanfully) onward
Dark passions subdue
Look ever to Jesus
He’ll carry you through

Ask the Saviour to help you
Comfort, strengthen and keep you
He is willing to aid you
He will carry you through

Shun evil companions
Bad language disdain
God’s name hold in reverence
Nor take it in vain
Be thoughtful and earnest
Kind-hearted and true
Look ever to Jesus
He’ll carry you through

To him that overcometh
God giveth a crown
Through faith we will conquer
Though often cast down
He who is our Saviour
Our strength will renew
Look ever to Jesus
He’ll carry you through...

So there. I put it down, and i hope i will look at it enough to get the message.
In the meantime, Confucius and all them Greco-roman people talk too much, and I have to know what they are saying!
Hopefully, this girl will get some sleep tonight. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment