Shoot!!!
So, less than 10 minutes ago, I was about to sleep. Before then, I was thinking semi-evil thoughts. You know, a cross between naughty and evil. Thoughts which were brought about by a temptation I yielded to. So as I tried to forget and settle in, I got my wrapper to cover myself. Only, as I stretched the wrapper, my finger was cut by the ceiling fan...again! it was like, huh? You have got to be kidding me...this cannot be happening again. But it did. And my ever-efficient room mate got the closest thing to methylated spirit: perfume, and she tortured me. She opened the wounds, determined to get all the dirt out. As I was yelling in pain, I could not help laughing at the irony of the situation. It was like God was knocking my head, saying, “Kemi, I warned you... Don’t you dare think (and do) that again!”.
So now it’s all cleaned up. I have faith that no tetanus will get in, because I have no intention of getting to that health centre.
Okay Lord, I hope I have gotten the message this time. In the meantime, please help me say no to those other “temptations” that are knocking at my door...
No comments:
Post a Comment