It’s the second of July. June is long gone, never coming back. Without too much thought, I know the first half of this year was not the greatest, and that’s putting it very mildly. So I’m thinking how this second half has to be better, because it’s too critical not to get better. I have a deadline. Two weeks. And I ain’t even a quarter through the work. God help me...
I want to do something ground breaking. I want to quit this habit that I have developed that is hurting me and other people...kind of. I don’t want to be 25 and look back on my 21st year and see only sadness and miserableness.
So I need to start moving. I need to start moving quick. Because there really is no time left. All that nonsense that I did in June, and May, I can’t carry them over. I want to make myself proud. Make God proud. Make him proud. Not that he will even know. Not that I will be able to call and tell him. Not that he would even ask. Hopefully, knowing that I did good will make me feel better.
I slept for a bit. Thank God I slept. I felt so horrid yesterday, I hope i don’t come down with anything. Now is certainly the worst time for that.
All is not gloomy though. My bestest lawyer-person is coming over today! When I heard, that brought an instant smile to my face. I mean how could it not? If you met him, (and you were not intimidated) you would understand why. He has been sick though, for a rather long period. Too long for comfort in fact. But he is doing better. I hope it’s nothing terminal. Hopefully at the end of the meeting, I’ll have something fun to blog about.
In the meantime, I’m going into work mode.
By the way, if you read this, and you know who you are, put up a blog already! We may not be on speaking/seeing/any kind of terms at the moment, but it don’t mean I don’t love your blogs. They are brilliant, and I’m still your biggest fan. So put one up!
Why do i suddenly feel sick? Aww mehn...
No comments:
Post a Comment