Friday, July 30, 2010

diz and dat...

Unbelievable...
So i am able to wake up early in the morning. In a wonderfully air-conditioned room. After lounging all evening, it’s time to work. Then I realise I forgot one of my tools for the trade. Why? It’s not fair...now I can’t do anything on that subject until morning...*sigh*
It’s not all bad though. The weekend has started on an interesting note. I’m spending it out of school...and not at home. It’s a new trend I seem to have developed because it would appear that the change of environment and ‘delectable company’ does quite a bit of good. I have a short time left in my school experience anyway. Might as well enjoy it.
I began my law-school registration process. Had an interesting run-in with one of the supposedly top-notch banks in Nigeria. Trust me, there was nothing top-notch about it! Maybe it’s just the branch, but the place resembled a market-square in the 70’s. Their payment system was terribly disorganised, and it was a blessing to just ‘do and get out’. At least I’m good with step one. Now i need to consult with my friends about step two.
I’m not feeling very sleepy at the moment, though that may change when my head hits the pillow.
I need to do something. Like i need some real-time positive action. It is so important to me that for the next two months, I make some form of impact in my own life. Failure to do this will make me unhappy. So...any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment