i.am.frustrated.
i am tired mehn...like really. I can’t sleep, and it’s one of those times when i have so many things swirling around in my head and I can’t seem to run away from it all.
Final year is exhausting. Law final year is a notch worse. I am so tired of thinking, of running around, staring at the law school website. And we are spending so much money! Expenses crop up left, right and centre, I’m beginning to feel bad every time I have to ask my Pa for money.
Then there’s exams. In three weeks. Three short weeks!no..make that two and half weeks. I still have not put finishing touches to my project. I haven’t gotten this law school registration out of my hair. Obviously i have not been doing much reading. I just want to leave everything and sleep. No such luck though. Have to get up early to get to the medical centre. if only i could get some rest.
So darn tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment