The final days...
5 more days. And I will no longer be a student of this school. 5 more days.... wow.
In these last days, I’ve battled with stress, body pains, fatigue, lack of sleep, name it. I guess I’m not really complaining because it comes with the exam season.
This is the last chance. The last leg. The last opportunity. This is the only chance I have left as an undergrad to show that I’m worth my onions. This is the make-or-break moment. the final determination of what I am going to leave this school with. I need God more than ever before.
So many things run through my mind. The reasons why I cannot end this journey with a bad result. Right now, it’s not even about me anymore. Now it’s a lot more personal. It’s about the people I simply cannot let down.
I got some great news today. He did wonderfully well in his exams. I am so pleased, so grateful to God, because if it had come out the other way, I would have felt very responsible. And he would have been so unhappy. But God did it. He did it. He worked real hard for it, inspite of everything. He inspires me, because I think that if he can do it, then I can do it too. I am very proud of him, like I have always been.
I just wanted to take a little time out, to record the final days.
Perhaps I’ll write again soon. Perhaps I’ll write again when it’s all over.
Work calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment