Ramblings of the soonest lawyer-to-be.
I’m getting old. Getting responsible..i think. Getting ready to enter a new phase of my life. I’ll be a graduate soon! That has to be exciting right? I cannot believe i am almost done with five years of university education. I still remember the day, 3rd January 2006, when my pa called me and said he saw my name in the newspaper. My family came home and began hailing...’the law...’. Interesting stuff. now I’m almost done. Almost out. With a head full of knowledge, mind full of memories, heart full of experience.
I have no regrets. I have things that i remember and still cringe, but here’s how i try to see it. I spent 5 years learning, say, how to ride a bike. That’s an awfully long time to spend learning to ride a silly bike. But this is a special kind of bike. Or maybe i should use a tractor for my analogy... nah, i’ll stick with the bike.
So I’m learning, and i fall, countless times. I even break an arm and a leg. I bruise my vital organs. But thank God, I did not amputate anything. None of me is the same as when I first got in, but it’s all still there, and I’m grateful to God for that.
I found people. People who really truly love me. Who actually care about me. People who honestly believe I’m important, who miss me when I’m not around. People who have come to need me, who think I am valuable. I found friends. I found opard. I found G.B. i found friends.
I have three papers, one test, one project. I have one heart that needs mending. I have one longing that needs fulfilling. I have two parents that I must make proud. I have a future to look forward to. I have one God that I need to serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment