Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love.

True. Love can be such a dangerous thing sometimes. It can tear you apart, leave you in pieces. It can hurt you, change your world as you know it. Love can push you to do the unthinkable.
Yes, Love can do all this. But then, Love is the most important force in life, afterall, God is love. Love conquers all. Depends on how you choose to see it really. I'm not talking about lust, or infatuation, or a fire that burns quickly, then burns out. I'm talking about Love, the kind the world knows nothing about, the kind that has seized my interest, occupied my life.
This love, I adopt, because I see no other way, nor do I desire or know any other way.
My love is imperfect, very. I see that in various ways, many times. But my love is growing, developing, changing.
Whether or not we will ever speak again, or laugh again, whether or not there will be a you and me, us, I do not know. But its not so important, compared to you. Not you when I'm with you, but just you.
You see, I love you. More than I thought possible, more than I can comprehend. And I want to love you more, the way you love me. Your love put me to shame, because it was closer to God than I ever was.
My love bears you up everyday. It cries for you(not like to have you), hopes for you. My love waits. It knows no other way than to wait. My love believes, bears, endures. This love, never fails. I promise you, it never fails.
My love grows in this adversity,it is all I have to hold on to. My love will remain with you, even if you forget all about me, and you move to a distant land. My love knows You. There might be that side, that I have not met in person, but my love knows you. My love will not leave you, will not end. Because my love has its source in Love Himself.
Love conquers all. Every hurdle, obstruction and challenge. Though I see in part, I hope for that which I do not know. Loving you is my life, my task, my privilege, my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment