Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blogging off my Berry

First time for everything shey? Its annoying that sometimes I get spured into writing by the most inconsequential things...hopefully this will be the last of such.

Newest, stressful and coolest phase of my life...LAW SCHOOL!!! I find that the days I'm not ticked off by the stress, its not bad experience.At all! I'm in what is arguably the best campus in Nigeria, and my, are they striving to live up to their name! Tons of work, but I have to figure out a way to control it before it controls me. But it promises to be a fun ride..the idea of learning all this procedural practical stuff is really appealing for some reason, at least after today. And I have my goals, hopefully I ll meet up, by God's grace.

I'm not the same person I was three years ago. I might seem the same to some, but I know I'm not. So the way some people act around me, I wonder to myself, is there something I'm missing? Cos as weird as dis may sound, I find it strange that these guys want to be around me all the time, but the one fellow that I ended up wanting can't stand to talk to me or be around me. Funny right?

Even funnier is the history that is trying to repeat itself. What seems to be the story of my past life: Guy starts talking to girl, thinks girl is really cool, talks to girl evryday, gets interested in girl. And girl is not daft. She sees the signs as plainly as the sky above. Guy is also almost seven feet tall! Yep, taller than two of my formers combined..almost. Now that's super interesting, cos for the first time I get to wear heels and still look pretty short...hey, that happens once in a pink moon, so I plan to enjoy it! Also confirms the fact that I never attract the usual..never. Well, some might have been more usual than I thought...

I don't care for that type of history repeating itself, and I don't plan to 'koba' myself like I have done in the past, so I ll lay down my ground rules, and enjoy the ride...

This is the beginning of an era, and hopefully the end of one. It's time to read, like my life depends on it, because the kinda life I want kinda does...

No comments:

Post a Comment