Sunday, September 5, 2010

the strangest things

The strangest things happen sometimes.

I'm a firm unbeliever in coincidence. I may not be able to accurately point out why and how stuff happens, but i don't believe they just happen.
So when i happen to just come by a certain movie on a certain laptop, i think, hmmm...
I guess i began the movie waiting for something bad to happen, since i had a heads-up. But that didnt make it any less surprising, nor did it make the tears any less real. Was a really nice story...if you like sad movies and stuff.I think i might have a nack for them. Might.
Got me thinking. Could i take that? How would i react? How would i live? I hope i never find out.
Maybe it's because in some strange way i could relate, particularly with their relationship. Falling in love with a weird guy...i know how that can be. Losing him, i know all too well. Losing him forever...i don't ever want to know.
Because no matter how wierd things are, no matter how much he pretends like he doesnt care, or i act like his life is his business, no matter how much we put up some stupid front, underneath, its all still there.
For the sake of my sanity and my sleep, i will not expound.

Good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment