Monday, June 27, 2011

Ironu okan mi...

Started out with a head full of plans and a heart full of dreams.
Wisdom was the great goal, the biggest achievement, the principal thing.

The present position looks like nothing but foolishness.

Is this the final destination, or just a bend in the road?
An emotional reaction to a spiritual thing will never work.
No matter how it is panel-beaten, how it is adjusted and justified, it will fade.
Because emotion cannot anchor the spiritual. It is simply too weak. It can only
compliment, after the anchor is sure.

So when then shall I ditch this tirade of emotions? It has become old really.
Now I want results. Plain, simple, elegant results.

*sigh*... Emotions don't make me faithful to the end. They only laugh at me when I fall. For the umpteenth time.


So who exactly is running this joint? Me? Or my emotions?

Well, we are about to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment