(This is probably the most abstract thing I have written yet...but to those who know me, it is probably not so abstract...it's random stuff that jumped into my head, when I realised that i actually may have gotten to the end of this road I had been struggling with for a while. And it feels so darn good!!! :) *now doing backflips in my head*...loool... *and now comporting myself*...oya read the thoughts in my head, put down on paper...)
Finally.
All I can do as I stand at the finish line is breathe. The air is so much cleaner on this side. I think about moving. Taking a step forward. But not yet. Right now all I want is to be still. To bask in the victory. I think I have that right. Not necessarily because I earned it. No. It was given to me. And as I hold on to it with my soul, all I can do is breathe.
The air is warm and clean. Unfamiliar. So very beautiful. it brings tears to my eyes, laughter to my lips. I'm not sure which to do first, so I do both. I'm at the finish line. I'm done. Nothing can take me back now. I'll rather die than go back.
I smile through my tears as I remember the final step. It was the weirdest thing. I would have been surprised if it was anything short of that. I live, breathe, speak weird. Its quite alright. Quite alright. But I love it. Every word spoken, every laugh, every thought. I love it. I'm glad I am not alone in my strange beauty. So very glad.
Is it time to move? Not yet. I savor the ambience of this moment. The End. And then the beginning. I cannot get enough. I can't believe it's me, here, now. I came out on the other side. Free. I love it!
Okay..before the world thinks I'm crazy, which they already do I'm sure...lets stop this crazy talk...they can't understand, not really...
Not yet though..first,a little dance to the Captain of my salvation...
Thank you so much Lord...I finally understand...Thank you...
No comments:
Post a Comment