Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011: Food,Food,Food!!!

So, I'm wondering what my first blog in 2011 should be about.
Food.
I like to eat. These days though, eating has been rather erratic. I think sometimes I eat too much, then other times I don't eat enough. But I have my Ma's genes, so when I have had too much, the food in my body directs itself to the right place. No excess flabs or nothing. All I need to see myself and smile.

Anyways, that's for the physical food I let myself eat. There's mind food as well. That kind of food which no one really pays attention to. But then again, the world hardly pays attention to what's relevant.

I've spiced up my diet a bit. My mind food has been reorganised, and I can tell because it reflects in my body. I mean when I eat properly in the morning, I actually think better, feel better. When I don't, I feel starved, out of place.

There's so much to do this year, so little time. So much to achieve, many hurdles to cross. Its exciting, and a little scary when I realise that I don't know much of what I need to know. I mean a few days ago I was staring at the past questions and thinking... Seriously? I almost didn't know jack. But this is law school mehn. 1 shot. Hit or Miss. And for me, it's gonna be a slam-dunk, or nothing at all.

So I'm trying to eat better. Because there's nothing worse that crap mind food. Its the worst thing. I can feel the difference anytime I fall back, and I can't believe I used to wallow in that stuff. Now I'm working hard to stay out.

The Bible is, unarguably, the best book in the world. The only person that would argue is the person that has not experienced it. I mean it has some really deep stuff...The book of proverbs is sooo on point. To think I've had it all this time and I've been dulling.

My goal this year is simple really. Wisdom. Knowledge. Understanding. It don't get no simpler than that.

MissOluwaboba is back. And its slam-dunks all the way...

Here's to good food...Let's eat to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment